This is a fun little project the kids loved making last year and were just as thrilled to pull out of the Christmas decorating box and see them again this year.
Here are the supplies you will need: – Figurine ($3 at local toy store) and tree ($1 for 3-pack at dollar store)
*Note, make sure figurine fits in opening of globe!
– Globe (I used a jar from a dollar store $1)
– Snow (here I used finely shredded coconut and sugar to add sparkle)
– Glue gun
I am sure it is pretty self-explanatory to do this but here are the steps:
1) If the jar is not even all around, close lid and make a mark on lid where the front of the jar is so you will know which way to place figurine.
Of all the fun crafts my mom involved my sister and I with when we were kids, this one stands out as my favourite and my kids seem to love it too. It is about as simple as you can get as far as Halloween crafts go and great for all ages.
– Kleenex (tissue)
– White thread
1) Take one tissue and scrunch it into a ball.
2) Wrap second tissue around first and twist to form the head.
3) Wrap thread around neck of ghost and tie knot leaving enough tail of thread to be used to hang onto something.
4) Make dots on face with marker for eyes and mouth.
We have hung them from our dining light but are also great in a window or anywhere really. Another great option is to pick a branch and hang them from the it.