This is a fun little project the kids loved making last year and were just as thrilled to pull out of the Christmas decorating box and see them again this year.
Here are the supplies you will need:
– Figurine ($3 at local toy store) and tree ($1 for 3-pack at dollar store)
*Note, make sure figurine fits in opening of globe!
– Globe (I used a jar from a dollar store $1)
– Snow (here I used finely shredded coconut and sugar to add sparkle)
– Glue gun
I am sure it is pretty self-explanatory to do this but here are the steps:
1) If the jar is not even all around, close lid and make a mark on lid where the front of the jar is so you will know which way to place figurine.
2) Open lid and hot-glue figurine and tree to lid
3) Fill globe with snow, close lid and voila!